– Hey, everyone. Welcome to the Carl and
Jinger Family Channel. Today, we have a special
collaborative YouTube kid’s challenge that we’re gonna do today. Why don’t you explain
the challenge, Jinger? – We challenged Our Family Nest, specifically Karli and
Chase from their channel for the family wars that’s going on on YouTube between challenge families. – [Man] Get your sniffer out. Sniff it up. – Ewww. Bean-sies. – [Man] Yep, good job. It’s two for two. Eat them. – [Man] Smell it. – Awww. – So, Our Family Nest
is a really fun channel. They do a lot of the same kind of content that we do, flugs, they do challenges, they do different types of kid’s and adult’s challenges. And they’re really, really fun. So, we’ll put a link
and an I-card to them. – Go check out their channel. They are a really cool family.
– They are really fun. – We like them a lot. – Today we’re gonna do the Smell It or Eat It Challenge, where these boys will be blindfolded, Gage and Luke, and they’re
gonna smell an item, a food item, and they get a point if they guess it by smelling it. But if they can’t guess it by smelling it, they can eat it and try
to guess it that way and they get a point either by smelling it or by tasting it. And, Chase and Karli from Our Family Nest are doing the same challenge today, so be sure and check
out what they did, too. Are you guys ready for the first one? – Yeah. Soup. – It’s soup. – Tomato soup. Like SpaghettiO soup. SpaghettiOs. – SpaghettiOs, I’m guessing. – I don’t like SpaghettiOs, but I know for sure it’s SpaghettiOs. It’s definitely SpaghettiOs.
– Yeah, it’s SpaghettiOs. – [Carl] Ding, ding, ding, ding. – [Boys] Yeah. – [Carl] Food number two. – Fry sauce. – Yeah. – I knew it. – Wait, I’m not sure.
– Fry sauce. I’m a expert at sauces. – Fry sauce. – Definitely fry sauce.
– Yeah, fry sauce. It’s fry sauce. – [Carl] Incorrect. Now, you can taste it and make your guess to try and save the point. – Oh. – Mustard. – Mustard. (Carl laughs) (boys cough and laugh) – Mustard. – [Carl] Mustard? – [Jinger] Are you sure that it’s mustard? – Yes. Yes, it’s mustard. – The one thing I don’t hate on anything except corn dogs. – [Carl] I thought you
were a sauce expert. (Jinger and Carl laugh) – I said I know my sauces. I didn’t say I like all my sauces. (All laugh) – Food number three. Smell it. – [Carl] You have to smell it first. Oh, you can’t touch it. You just have to smell it. – I’m guess it’s like– – It’s cake. It’s cake. – Wait, wait. Twinkie. – Wait. Wait. No, no, it’s a Twinkie. It’s a Twinkie. Can we eat it? (laughs) – [Carl] It is a Twinkie. Yes, it is a Twinkie. – You can eat it. – [Carl] Okay, number four. – What the heck? Okay, I’ve no clue. – [Carl] What’s your guess? You have to take a guess. – Spaghetti. – I’m gonna guess I don’t know. A meatball, I don’t know. I’ve no clue what this is. Can’t smell. – [Carl] Okay, you both guessed wrong. – [Jinger] Oh, there’s
a spoon in your cup. – Wait. This takes like carrots, all smooshey. Oh, baby food. (Luke gags) It’s carrot baby food. It’s carrot baby food.
– Take it away. I’m guessing it’s like maybe ketchup, I don’t know. – It’s baby food. – [Carl] Okay, Gage got it right. – Yes, I got baby food. – [Carl] Number five. Smell it first. – It smells sweet. – Mmm, it does. – It’s a cookie. A cookie. – Yeah. Maybe a Oreo. – No. – I think it’s an Oreo. – Yeah, it’s a cookie. It’s a cookie. – [Carl] Okay, Luke got it right. – It was an Oreo? – [Carl] It’s a Oreo. – Yes. – Can I eat it? – [Carl] Yes. Final challenge. Smell it first and then make your guess. – Smells hot. – I’m guessing Carolina Reaper Sauce? I don’t know. – Sriracha. – [Carl] Okay, both incorrect. So you guys can eat it to see if you can guess after you eat it. You got to scoop it out. There’s a chunk in there. – [Jinger] One, two, three. In your mouth. – [Carl] Chew it up. (boys gag) – Oh, hot pepper. (Gage chokes, laughs) – It’s a pepper. – [Carl] What kind of pepper? – It’s not a bell pepper. A red. A ghost pepper. (boys choke) – [Carl] What is it? What kind? – Maybe like, it. – Oh, my eyes. – I’m guessing it’s like
maybe a red bell pepper. – [Carl] It was a jalapeno. – It wasn’t a ghost pepper? – [Carl] No. Not even close. Is it hot? – Yes, it’s hot. (all laugh) – Well, that was the Smell
It or Eat It Challenge. And the final tally and
score was that is a tie. – Tie. – You can take your blindfolds off. You guys actually tied. – They both missed two, so it was a tie. Is your mouth still burning a little bit? – Yeah. – We kind of pulled one on you, there. That was a little bit of a prank, as well. – Well, be sure and
check out Our Family Nest and we’ll see you guys next time. – Bye.